- Module 1: Ashtanga Vinyasa Rocket. 12 - 22 November 2017
- Module 2: Yin Yoga: the journey from Anatomy to Meditation. 25 Nov - 05 Dec 2017
- Module 3: Tripsichore Yoga Choreography. 08 - 12 December 2017
- Module 4: Yogic Arts. 14 - 18 December 2017
- Module 1 with Jamie Clarke, Charles Balogh, Malin Johansson, Aymara Baquero & Pablo Frias
- Module 2 with Jamie Clarke, Malin Johansson & Aymara Baquero
- Module 3 with Nikki Durrant
- Module 4 with Duncan Wong
- The 300 hours course is organised virtually by Dulce Aguilar & Laura Garcia
- 300 hours from 5650 USD to 7350 USD
- 100 hours from 2150 USD to 2750 USD
- 50 hours from 1750 USD to 2150 USD
Vikasa Yoga in Koh Samui, Thailand is a boutique yoga retreat and healthy food organic restaurant, created by a team of professionals with the intention of raising human consciousness, spreading the message of love and peace, and making the world a better place. Although this might be hard to believe, we are the only open-air (and sea view, too) yoga studio in Koh Samui at the moment, located on the most beautiful part of Samui, situated on the rocks, between Chaweng and Lamai.
It’s paradise awaiting you!The Food:
The Vikasa organic and raw food café will not disappoint either, with 4 international chefs participating in menu creation. The menu will consist of the freshest locally grown raw organic and lightly cooked vegetarian meals, with weekly local seafood days. The menu is designed to cleanse and facilitate detoxification on your body during the course, and to teach you about proper food habits and food combining.
Let our friends from All Yoga guide you through the booking process!