Request more information
Please read carefully
1. If the applicant is accepted on a training, the deposit sent on application automatically becomes non-refundable. If the applicant is not accepted, the deposit will be immediately refunded.
2. The balance of the course must be paid one month before the course begins. If we do not receive the remaining balance one month before, this will incur in a £100 GPB / $150 USD fee and you will be required to sign a Payment Plan Contract. If we do not hear from you within a week, your place may be offered to someone on the waiting list and the deposit forfeited.
3. If a student withdraws from the course:
- More than one month before the start date: The deposit is non-refundable but may be transferred to another event/training with The Yoga People. Any funds that were paid in addition to the deposit are fully refundable.
- Between one week and one month before the start date: The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. If there is a waiting list and another student takes the offer before the course start date, the funds that were paid in addition to the deposit may be transferred to another event/training with The Yoga People. The deposit remains non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Within one week of the start date: The deposit and any additional funds paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the event a student has to withdraw from the course due to medical reasons, the deposit and any additional funds paid are transferable to another event/training with The Yoga People. A valid doctor’s note will be required.
4. If a student reserves accommodation through The Yoga People, the booking is binding and cannot be cancelled. No refund will be issued if a students moves out of the assigned accommodation.
5. In the unlikely event that the training is cancelled, we will refund 100% of your payment or offer an alternative placement. The Yoga People will not to be held liable for flight costs or any other expenses.
6. Payments can be completed via Paypal on-line or international bank transfer, to the same account where initial deposit was paid. All payments must be net of any charges or fees.
7. The Yoga People will extend a certificate corresponding to the hours the student have effectively participated in the course. The school reserves the right to deny a certificate, extend a certficate with discounted hours or ask the student to abandon the course, as applicable, if lack of commmitment & discipline is presented, as per the guidelines given. The decision will be at the discretion of the teachers and no refunds will be granted.
Dear Yogi, thank you for applying for our 200 hours Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training – London 2017. Please fill out this form as detailed as possible.