Request more information
Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully
1. If the applicant is accepted on a training, the deposit sent on application automatically becomes non-refundable. If the applicant is not accepted, the deposit will be immediately refunded.
2. The balance of the course must be paid one month before the course begins. If we do not receive the remaining balance one month before, this will incur in a £100 GPB / $150 USD fee and you will be required to sign a Payment Plan Contract. If we do not hear from you within a week, your place may be offered to someone on the waiting list and the deposit forfeited.
3. If a student withdraws from the course:
- More than one month before the start date: The deposit is non-refundable but may be transferred to another event/training with The Yoga People. Any funds that were paid in addition to the deposit are fully refundable.
- Between one week and one month before the start date: The deposit is non-refundable. If there is a waiting list and another student takes the available place before the course start date, the deposit may be transferred to another event/training with The Yoga People. If there is no waiting list but the student is able to replace his/her place on the course with another student before the start date, the same will apply. If none of the above, then the deposit remains non-transferable. Any additional funds paid may be transferred to another event/training with The Yoga People.
- Within one week of the start date: The deposit and any additional funds paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the event a student has to withdraw from the course due to medical reasons, the deposit and any additional funds paid are transferable to another event/training with The Yoga People. A valid doctor’s note will be required.
4. If a student reserves accommodation through The Yoga People, the booking is binding and cannot be cancelled. No refund will be issued if a students moves out of the assigned accommodation.
5. In the unlikely event that the training is cancelled, we will refund 100% of your payment or offer an alternative placement. The Yoga People will not to be held liable for flight costs or any other expenses.
6. Payments can be completed via Paypal on-line or international bank transfer, to the same account where initial deposit was paid. All payments must be net of any charges or fees.
7. The Yoga People will extend a certificate corresponding to the hours the student have effectively participated in the course. The school reserves the right to deny a certificate, extend a certficate with discounted hours or ask the student to abandon the course, as applicable, if lack of commmitment & discipline is presented, as per the guidelines given. The decision will be at the discretion of the teachers and no refunds will be granted.
Dear Yogi, this is the application form for our Yin Yoga & Ayurveda Teacher Training. Please fill out this form as detailed as possible.
We look very much forward to hearing from you!
Save £300 GBP – Applies 12/Dec/2017