- Certification: 50 hours Certification by The Yoga People / Yoga Alliance
- Applies to The Yoga People 500 Hour Teacher Training Program – Yoga Alliance
- Teachers: Dulce Aguilar & Emily Glaser
- Dates: 19th - 25th May 2018
- Venue: Kirpal Meditation & Ecological Center 13-260 Pohoiki Road, Pahoa, Hawaii
- Regular price $2150 USD includes Full Board
- EARLY BIRD $1850 USD by securing your place before TBC
- To secure your place a $900 USD GBP registration fee is required; this is part of the tuition cost. Full payment is required 1 month before the course begins.
- Yoga Alliance Certification
Course intention: an introduction to the plantary lights in heaven, to facilitate development of the inner light of self-knowledge and discrimination.
A Mandala Vinyasa Day based on the Stars: To intensify the energy of each day, we ask you to dress in clothes according the Star / Planet of the day, more information will be given accordingly.
- 7:00 – 7:30 Meditation with Oils
- 7:30 – 9:30 Mandala Practice based on a Planet / Element
- 10:30 – 12:30 Vedic Astrology Basics
- 4:00 – 5:30 Mandala Methodology
- 5:30 – 7:00 Second Mandala Practice / Meditation
- 8:00 – 9:00 Vedic Astrology Basics
More information coming soon
- Mandala Yoga – Vinyasa Flow
The practice will work towards a firm intention, in this case a specific Planet following the main structure of Ashtanga Vinyasa.
- Sun Salutes / Warm Up: done in a spiralling way around the mat. This is a preparation of the group of the muscles which open the gates of the energy centres to work.
- Standing / Seated: vinyasas set of poses that continue to massage the specific group of muscles chosen. Deeper meditation will be reached in this stage.
- Closing Sequences: maximum contemplation and the sealing of energy through different methods.
- Vedic Astrology
More information coming soon
- Mandala Methodology
During this session, you will learn how to sequence a class in a Mandala Format. The 4 vignettes of the practice (Sun Salutes, Standing, Seated & Closing) will be explained through lectures and group exercises.
Save $300 USD applies 19/January/2018
Request more Information
This course is for 24 Yogis only
Kirpal Meditation & Ecological Center 13-260 Pohoiki Road, Pahoa, Hawaii
Your booking includes Accommodation & 3 locally sourced Vegan – Gluten free meals.
Kirpal Meditation and Ecological Center came into being out of Devotion. The purpose of this Center, with its natural beauty near the ocean, is for the weary Soul to rest from its entanglements, be able to distinguish itself from the mind and enjoy inner peace.
The Yoga Hale was designed to blend with the beautiful nature around it. From the front you can see the ocean, and from downward dog you can see the fruit orchard behind you. All the sounds of nature are incorporated in the open air studio. The fresh trade winds will keep you feeling exhilarated throughout the class.
When it comes to meditation, having a sacred space to practice can make all the difference. This is why we chose to have a custom-made Balinese Meditation Pavilion, it is open 24 hours a day and it is fully equipped.
The accommodation is provided on a first come first serve basis, your options are:
- Option 1: Private accomodation with shared access to community bathrooms and showers. Two places available.
- Option 2: Cabins with private bathroom and shower – 3 Yogis Sharing. Six places available.
- Option 3: Shared Cabins with shared access to community bathrooms and showers, 2 – 4 Yogis sharing. Sixteen places available.
Check in: 18th of May – Check out: 26th of May
You will fly to Hilo Airport! 🌴💚
We provide shuttle service from Hilo airport to and from KMEC for $80 one way that can be short with 6 people. Please let us know if you require shuttle service. You are also welcome to rent your own vehicle.