- Certification: 50 hours Certification by The Yoga People / Yoga Alliance
- Applies to The Yoga People 500 Hour Teacher Training Program – Yoga Alliance
- Teachers: Dulce Aguilar & Emily Glaser
- Dates: 18th - 26th May 2018
- Venue: Kirpal Meditation & Ecological Center 13-260 Pohoiki Road, Pahoa, Hawaii
- Regular price $2150 USD includes Full Board
- EARLY BIRD $1800 USD by securing your place before 27/February/2018
- To secure your place a $500 USD GBP registration fee is required; this is part of the tuition cost. Full payment is required 1 month before the course begins.
- Yoga Alliance Certification
- Meals & Accommodation
Course intention: an introduction to the plantary lights in heaven, to facilitate development of the inner light of self-knowledge and discrimination.
A Mandala Vinyasa Day based on the Stars: To intensify the energy of each day, we ask you to dress in clothes according the Star / Planet of the day, more information will be given accordingly.
- 7:00 – 7:30 Meditation with Oils
- 7:30 – 9:30 Mandala Practice based on a Planet / Element
- 10:30 – 12:30 Vedic Astrology Basics
- 4:00 – 5:30 Mandala Methodology
- 5:30 – 7:00 Second Mandala Practice / Meditation
- 8:00 – 9:00 Vedic Astrology Basics
The mindfulness of the breath in meditation blends itself perfectly to studying essential oils through the olfactory sense. We have careful chosen a group of healing oils, each connected to one of the 7 planets. Together through direct observation of the language of the stars we will contemplate and perceive on a very deep level the intelligence of nature and the blessings that it offers us.
- Mandala Yoga – Vinyasa Flow
The practice will work towards a firm intention, in this case a specific Planet following the main structure of Ashtanga Vinyasa.
- Sun Salutes / Warm Up: done in a spiralling way around the mat. This is a preparation of the group of the muscles which open the gates of the energy centres to work.
- Standing / Seated: vinyasas set of poses that continue to massage the specific group of muscles chosen. Deeper meditation will be reached in this stage.
- Closing Sequences: maximum contemplation and the sealing of energy through different methods.
- Vedic Astrology
Astrology is the language of cosmic energy, it can help us understand all spheres of life. For example, the practice of yoga is based upon balancing the solar and lunar forces within the body. Everything that happens at a particular moment shares the nature of the moment. Understanding the significance of the movements of the heavens relative to our lives gives us access to true knowledge. In the moment of our birth, therefore, we can read the pattern of our lives, just as the nature of a tree can be discovered in the seed from which it springs. Our relationship with the stars mirrors our relationship with the cosmos and makes it possible to draw in beneficial forces. Astrology is the science of consciousness, a science that recognizes the spirit of the universe. We invite you to come and cultivate your individual expression of cosmic intuition. Vedic Astrology Basics is an excellent foundation for any future work in this subject. The class is suitable for both beginners and experienced students. This is a crucial class for clearly understanding one of the most fundamental levels of analysis – Bhava Vicara (House analysis). We will spend our time together going step by step through methodologies that enable a student to generate a huge amount of remarkably accurate and relevant information about a horoscope. It serves as the script for any reading.
- Mandala Methodology
During this session, you will learn how to sequence a class in a Mandala Format. The 4 vignettes of the practice (Sun Salutes, Standing, Seated & Closing) will be explained through lectures and group exercises.
This course is for 24 Yogis only
Save $350 USD applies 27/February/2018
Request more Information
The accommodation is provided on a first come first serve basis, your options are:
- Option 1: Private accomodation with shared access to community bathrooms and showers. Two places available.
- Option 2: Cabins with private bathroom and shower – 3 Yogis Sharing. Six places available.
- Option 3: Shared Cabins with shared access to community bathrooms and showers, 2 – 4 Yogis sharing. Sixteen places available.
Check in: 18th of May – Check out: 26th of May @noon
You will fly to Hilo Airport! 🌴💚
We provide shuttle service from Hilo airport to and from KMEC for $80 one way that can be share with 6 people. Please let us know if you require shuttle service. You are also welcome to rent your own vehicle.
Kirpal Meditation & Ecological Center 13-260 Pohoiki Road, Pahoa, Hawaii
Your booking includes Accommodation & 3 locally sourced Vegan – Gluten free meals.
Kirpal Meditation and Ecological Center came into being out of Devotion. The purpose of this Center, with its natural beauty near the ocean, is for the weary Soul to rest from its entanglements, be able to distinguish itself from the mind and enjoy inner peace.
The Yoga Hale was designed to blend with the beautiful nature around it. From the front you can see the ocean, and from downward dog you can see the fruit orchard behind you. All the sounds of nature are incorporated in the open air studio. The fresh trade winds will keep you feeling exhilarated throughout the class.
When it comes to meditation, having a sacred space to practice can make all the difference. This is why we chose to have a custom-made Balinese Meditation Pavilion, it is open 24 hours a day and it is fully equipped.