- Week 1: Monday 31st July to Thursday 3rd August
- Week 2: Monday 7th to Thursday 10th August
- Regular price £850 GBP
- Early bird: £700 if full payment received by 15/June/2017.
- Non refundable deposit: £150 to guarantee a place on the course. Full payment is required before the course start date. Payment is by BACS to the Light Centre.
- Tuition, Materials & Yoga Alliance Certification.
A Mandala Vinyasa journey through the wisdom of the Elements.
The course has evolved through creating a connection between each Element and its corresponding Chakra. The intention is to bring healing to our first four energy centers, which represents the surrendering of the ego identity to “a being of trust”. These four chakras relate to the corresponding 4 elements of Shamanism according to Mexica Tradition. The elements and prana points will be accessed through a Mandala Vinyasa Flow, each based on the 4 main group of muscles of the leg. This ceremonial work will also be reinforced with Mantra, Indigenas Dancing & sealed with Meditation.
- 9:00am — 9:30am: Sound Meditation based on an Element
- 9:30am — 11:30am: Mandala Vinyasa Flow based on a Element
- 11:30am — 1:00am: Vinyasa Flow Methodology
- 2:00pm – 3:30pm: Shamanism based on Elements
- 3:30pm — 4:00pm: Muscle liberation through Yin & Meditation
- 4:00pm — 5:00pm: Mandala Vinyasa Flow
Includes two Workshop with Carlos Carlos Mundalah! On Saturday 5th AugustOn Saturday 12th August
- Mandala Yoga – Vinyasa Flow
This is how we will open the gate of our physical layer. The practice works towards a firm intention, such as element/ chakra/ group of muscles, following the main stucture of Ashtanga Vinyasa.
- Sun Salutes / Warm Up: done in a spiraling way around the mat, this is a preparation of the group of the muscles which will be observed.
- Standing / Seated: vinyasas of poses that continue massaging the group of muscles, here deeper contemplation will be reached.
- Closing Sequences: maximum contemplation and the sealing of energy through different methods.
The Methodology behind each sequence including its intention, will be described in detail.
- Muscle liberation through Yin Yoga & Meditation
Chi cultivation and the awareness of Prana will be the intention of these sessions. In order to access subtle elements such as the nature inside of us, introspection is required. During these sessions we will follow up with the group of muscles worked in the Mandala Flow. We will look in from different perspectives, trying to reach a deeper level of subtlety, following the premise “the stiller you can be, the deeper you can hear”.
- The Shamanic Part of The Course
We will awaken our energy with gratitude and joy in community by chanting powerful medicine songs as well as mantras in a unique way. Music and dance is the underlying essence in all spiritual traditions and cultures around the world. Sound is the primal vibration of the universe by which we reunite and harmonize.
We will also practice the Aztec dance honoring the elements and different power animals by forming a circle and beating with the sound of the drum. Dance it is known as a warrior spiritual practice.
- All together
The Mandala / body practices prepares the muscular activation. The Yin Yoga & Meditation creates deeper introspection, a transition from the outside to the inside. The Shamanic aspects of Mantra & Dancing will take us out of ourselves, they are ego dissolvers that connects us to our past generations.
The Light Centre is London’s leading centre for natural health and wellbeing. We offer a comprehensive one-stop shop for natural and preventative health solutions, including:
Address: 7-9 Eccleston Street, Belgravia, London, SW1W 9LX
Telephone: 0207 881 0728
The venue its a beautiful space in the heart of London where you can find peace and calm right in the middle of our beloved & fast-paced London. We are sure you will be able to focus and fully enjoy your practice and yoga studies here. There is no need to bring anything as you will find everything you need to prepare for your practice and after-practice such as mats, bolsters, blocks, private changing rooms & showers.
The place has also a spacious sitting room with comfortable couches, futons and chairs, magazines and books, tea and filtered water for you to relax before or after your class. It is worth mentioning that the staff are really lovely and helpful.
The Light Centre is centrally located in Belgravia, London. Victoria tube and train station is only a few minutes walk away. The address is 9 Eccleston Street, London SW1W 9LX.
For bookings please contact Chloe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Update - Last 3 Places!
The Yoga People Teacher Training Program
Dear Yogi, please know that this training is part of our 500 Hours Yoga Alliance Programs, 200 Hours Foundation and 300 Hours Advanced.
If you are looking for a 200 Hours Foundation Course, we recommend combining this program with our 100 Hours Ashtanga Vinyasa Foundation, based on Traditional Ashtanga Vinyasa. This mix will give you great understanding as a Vinyasa Flow Teacher.
If your aim is to collect the 300 Hours of continued education towards a 500 credential, this course can be taken in any particular order in conjunction with our modular system.
For further information on more programs that apply towards a 500 hours RYT registration with The Yoga People School, please visit the link below: