- Certification: 40 hours Certification by The Yoga People / Yoga Alliance
- Applies to The Yoga People 500 Hour Teacher Training Program – Yoga Alliance
- with: Jamie Clarke
- Dates: 27th May - June 2nd 2018
- Venue: Kirpal Meditation & Ecological Center 13-260 Pohoiki Road, Pahoa, Hawaii
- Regular price $1950 USD includes Full Board
- EARLY BIRD $1600 USD by securing your place before 27/February/2018
- To secure your place a $400 USD GBP registration fee is required; this is part of the tuition cost. Full payment is required 1 month before the course begins.
- Yoga Alliance Certification
- Meals & Accommodation
Course intention: A continuation from Yin's Lower Body Foundation to an Upper Body Exploration with an in Depth look at the Systems and Practices that support this powerful body harmonization modality.6:45 – 7:30 Meditation based on specific Chakra Meditation Techniques
- 7:30 – 8:00 Chakra Meditation
- 8:00 – 9:30 Yin Upper Body, Torso & Lower Body Practice, Focus: TCM Meridian System
- 10:30 - 12:30 Upper Body Anatomy and its related Yoga Poses
- 4:00 – 5:30 Meridian Theory and Function and its Relationship to the Yin Practice
- 5:30 - 6:30 Assisted Yin Partner Work / Second Practice / Tantric Chakra Meditation & Pranayama Techniques
- 7:30 – 9:00 Yin Yoga Theory (Incl. Fascia) / Tools & Techniques for Teaching & Practicing
This course is for 24 Yogis only
Save $350 USD – applies 27/February/2018
Request More Information
Kirpal Meditation & Ecological Center 13-260 Pohoiki Road, Pahoa, Hawaii
Your booking includes Accommodation & 3 locally sourced Vegan – Gluten free meals.
Kirpal Meditation and Ecological Center came into being out of Devotion. The purpose of this Center, with its natural beauty near the ocean, is for the weary Soul to rest from its entanglements, be able to distinguish itself from the mind and enjoy inner peace.
The Yoga Hale was designed to blend with the beautiful nature around it. From the front you can see the ocean, and from downward dog you can see the fruit orchard behind you. All the sounds of nature are incorporated in the open air studio. The fresh trade winds will keep you feeling exhilarated throughout the class.
When it comes to meditation, having a sacred space to practice can make all the difference. This is why we chose to have a custom-made Balinese Meditation Pavilion, it is open 24 hours a day and it is fully equipped.
The accommodation is provided on a first come first serve basis, your options are:
- Option 1: Private accomodation with shared access to community bathrooms and showers. Two places available.
- Option 2: Cabins with private bathroom and shower – 3 Yogis Sharing. Six places available.
- Option 3: Shared Cabins with shared access to community bathrooms and showers, 2 – 4 Yogis sharing. Sixteen places available.
Check in: 27th of May – Check out: 2nd of June @ noon
You will fly to Hilo Airport! 🌴💚
We provide shuttle service from Hilo airport to and from KMEC for $80 one way that can be share with 6 people. Please let us know if you require shuttle service. You are also welcome to rent your own vehicle.