Balancing Masculine & Feminine
MODULE 2, TYP's 300 HOUR AdvANCED PROGRAM
YIN & TANTRA, 100 HOURS
TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
Certified by TYP & Yoga Alliance as part of our RYT 300-hour Program
- Location: Dunes 13, Goa, India
- Dates: 19th – 28th March 2023
- Training Days: 19th – 23rd (24th rest) 25th – 28th March
- Faculty: Jamie Clarke & Omesh Friedrich Langmann (Long-term teacher of Jamie)
- Price: £1100 (All three 300 hour modules), £1200 Early Bird, pay by Jan 1st, 2023, £1450 Full Price.
- Accommodation and food not included; contact Dunes 13 directly; Anthony- email@example.com
- Visa Requirements; Note- UK Passport holders currently can not apply for E-Visa, for assistance contact Darren@travcour.com, (+44)7939536951, (Allow 6-8 weeks for appt & approval)
- Tuition and materials included
- Upon completion of hours, students will receive a 100-hour YA & TYP Certificate
This is a brand new course exploring Yin Yoga and Tantra; deepening a students practice through stillness and dissolving personal and inter-personal constructs and limitations through Tantra (the practice of no practice).
What is Tantra? It is the science and study of energy. A path of liberation whereby it is essentially inclusive of the whole, a saying ‘yes’ to all, guided by the search for our deepest truth. In essence our authentic truth is the goal, liberation is the consequence. Tantra is the concept of having no concept.
Balancing Masculine & Feminine
In this course we take a fascinating look at how our essential masculine and feminine essences have become out of balance and have further dysfunctional impacts into our relationships- primarily the relationship with ourselves, and in our lives as a whole.
As part of this process there will in-depth theory and exercises understanding what and how archetypal energy becomes distorted affecting our human experience. We will also learn the unconscious pitfalls and projections associated with toxic passivity as well as the malignant, invading expressions of these energies.
As part of this process, for our journey we will be working with our energy, endeavouring to bring these essences into focus, balance, harmony and resolution.
Through firm intention, practice and exercises (group and partner-work), we will use “Energy Circulation’ as a tool for the following:
- Movement towards total self acceptance
- Observing when things come up
- Developing our awareness, when things come up
- Accessing that awareness to point to that who I am, beyond conditioning
- Bring clarity and focus to my conditioned responses and the energy within this patterns
- Work with my energy to where I might allow myself to enjoy myself as I am in that moment.
Our disciplines will include in-depth Yin yoga practices (extending hold times) Daoist & Tai Chi flow sequences and deep chakra meditation sitting. We will be moving energy between us in couples, as a group or alone within the spine. A further highlight to this course will be teachings, partner-work and exercises of Omesh Langmann, (Jamie’s long-term teacher), who will guide our Tantric exploration during this special journey.
Practices & Disciplines
- On this course we will be guided by extended-length Yin Yoga (Masculine & Feminine) practices that delve into the deep tissue of the body working with our Chakra and Meridian systems.
- Taoist & Tai Chi conscious-flow practices to move energetic healing with awareness
- Applied Anatomy; Skeletal Variation comparisons for anatomical mastery in Yin and Vinyasa Asana
- Pranayama and contemporary breath-work disciplines.
- Inner-work practices of Shadow-work, Transference, Gestalt, Parts & Inner Child Work
- Tantra, practices and partner work will also be a significant segment of this course.
Jamie Clarke; Yin Yoga, Tai Chi Flows, Chakra Meditation, Transpersonal Psychology
Omesh Langmann; Tantra Philosophy & Practices, Astrology
Meet Omesh Langmann;
“In 1976 began my career as such. Since then I have continued to develop my skills and I started to give sessions. In the nineteen eighties I went to lndia. There I learned to understand the meaning of Meditation and to what experience it can lead. I also studied Tantra, and become a teacher of these practices. During those years I had the opportunity to study Western Psychology and bodywork at “Weg der Mitte” Institute in Berlin. In 1986 I continued my studies in Astrology with Kabir Jhaffa in Rishikesh, North lndia and in 1988 became a co-leader of his three-month long Astrology Group in lndia. I continued the inquiry into consciousness with more trainings in Psychotherapy including courses in Gestalt, Encounter, Re-birthing, Bio-energetics and Primal Therapy at the School for HealingArts and Alternative energies in Berlin. Over the years I developed my own style influenced by western psychology, meditation, astrology and my work experience as a tantrica and therapist for over 37 years. The trainings in Tantra and Counseling continued at the Osho Ashram in Pune lndia in 1989 through ’91 after which I founded the “Center for Tantra and Transformation” and “School for Experiental Astrology and self discovery” in Mondragon, ltaly. Until 2007 l lead Tantra groups and gave Astrology sessions all over Europe and lndia. In 2004-5 1 undertook further studies in Psychology at the University of Trier in Germany and continued to study Palmistry with the American Bharat Rochlin. In 2007 I moved to Koh Samui and have been giving Astrology sessions and teaching meditation classes and tantra since that time.”
Please consider the following preparation;
- Experience and a practice in Yin Yoga; Ideally from the Paul & Suzee Grilley lineage of teachers
- Some inner-work experience and an orientation towards yogic, healing and therapeutic practices and disciplines
- TYP’s Live & On-Demand courses (Foundation, Advanced Level & Inner Work Level) are great experiences in preparation for this course.
- 2 years of yoga as part of some disciplined practice is strongly recommended
Dulce and Jamie are incredible teachers and the way they run their yoga school is highly professional, not only do you get an amazing training which leaves you fully prepared to start teaching, you also become part of a family.
200-hour Foundation, Rocket, Mandala, Yin and the Elements & Pranification Graduate.
Jamie & Dulce are great, you couldn’t have better teachers, they’ve got the right balance between light & heavy, they complement each other like yin & yang.
200-hour Foundation, Rocket & Yin Graduate.
I was incredibly impressed with all aspects of the training. Jamie and Dulce teach from such a huge bank of personal knowledge; they are humble to their own teachers, inspiring in their practice, and they teach accurately, engagingly and from the heart.
200-hour Foundation, Rocket & Mandala Graduate.
tell me more
Meet your teachers!
Have a free chat with a TYP adviser and get your questions answered.
get into it
Download our Sanskrit audio for free and start getting ready for your Training.
Because we believe in your inner teacher.