A journey into Vinyasa Laboratory, breathing & flowing 360° around through asanas, inversions & introspection.
20-hour Teacher training
Practice with Dulce and learn the methodology behind Mandala, a creative form of vinyasa flow.
Connect to the elements within you, moving around the mat, using spirals & intention. Find a deep introspective state by synchronising movement and breath.
This training will reignite your practice and give you the keys to create and teach your own mandala sequences.
Certified by TYP & Yoga Alliance as part of our RYT 300 & 500-hour Program
- Dates: 30th April, 1st & 2nd May 2022
- Times: 10am-6pm
- Length: 3 days LIVE (in person or via Zoom)
- Venue: The Light Centre Monument, London
- Intention: a journey of introspection
- Faculty: Dulce Mandala & guests teachers Carlos Mundalah & Jamie Clarke
- In person: £400 Early Bird (until 18/03/2022), £500 thereafter
- Live via Zoom: £300 Early Bird (until 18/03/2022), £400 thereafter
- Full payment is required to begin the course **payment plans are available
- At completion you will get a 20-hour YA & TYP Certificate
a mandala day
Learn Dulce’s 4 Elemental Flows