Yin & Chakras
Explore the introspective practice of Yin through a Chakras journey.
50-hour Teacher Training
Immerse yourself in the chakra system and the subtle anatomy. The chakras are energy centers in the spine that guide you towards healing & wholeness.
This training is deep & transformative and offers the possibility of great insights in personal development.
Each day of this training will have a different energetic focus approached through the lens of meditation, yin yoga practices, chakra philosophy & psychology.
This is the 🕉 Demand version of the training. You will receive a manual, the course recordings and some assignments to complete.
- Certified by TYP & Yoga Alliance as part of our RYT 300 & 500-hour Program
- Length: 7 days of course recordings
- You can start anytime, study at your own pace and take up to a year to complete the course
- Venue: your home
- Faculty: Jamie Clarke & guest teacher Lois Pimentel
- Investment: £500 – full payment is required to begin
- Payment plans are available
- At completion you will get a 50-hour YA & TYP certificate